Buy Resof 400mg Tablets Price Online from India
|Manufactured by||Dr. Reddys|
|Pack Size||28 tablets|
The drug is an inhibitor of the viral polymerase NS5B and suppresses the replication of the virus of hepatitis C. Sofosbuvir is used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C as a main component of antiviral therapy in adult patients in combination with other drugs. Clinical data confirm the high efficacy against 1, 2,3 and 4 genotype of hepatitis C virus Data on the effectiveness of the drug in patients with common hepatitis infection and no HIV.Resof Indications:
Buy Sofosbuvir 400mg Price Online from India approved for use in combination with other antiviral agents for the treatment of the first, second, third and fourth genotypes of hepatitis C virus in adult patients.Resof Method of use:
The drug is taken once a day in a dosage of 400 mg (1 tablet). The pill is better not to chew, as it has an intensely bitter taste. The medication is best taken during meals, drinking plenty of water. Take the drug daily, at the same time.
In General, the drug is well tolerated and has no pronounced side effects. The most common of these is fatigue, headache, and nausea. The severity of adverse effects is increased with combination therapy with interferon and other antiviral drugs.
Contraindications.The drug should not be taken:
Interaction with other drugs:
- Children and adolescents under 18 years of age;
- During pregnancy;
- In the period of breastfeeding;
- In case of hypersensitivity to the active substance.
- These groups of patients should not undergo therapy with Sofosbuvir, as clinical trials for these groups was conducted.
- Women of reproductive age should take the drug with caution because at the moment the effect of Sofosbuvir on the reproductive function is still unclear.
- Elderly patients and patients with renal and hepatic insufficiency should be treated only under careful medical supervision. For mild renal and hepatic insufficiency, a dosage adjustment is not necessary.
- The drug is used in combination with other antiviral drugs only when the efficiency exceeds possible complications. The drug should not be combined with Boceprevir or Telaprevir.
- At the therapeutic dose of 400 mg per day the drug does not affect the duration of the QT interval and cause of disorders in the cardiovascular system.
- Treatment should be conducted only under the careful supervision of a doctor;
- The medicine recommended to take in combination with other antiviral drugs;
- Monotherapy with Sofosbuvir is not recommended;
- The recommended dose for adults is 400 mg daily (1 tablet) while eating;
- Do not reduce the daily dose;
- The medication has an unpleasant bitter taste, so the drug is best not to chew and not to divide into parts;
- If within two hours after taking the medicine happened vomiting – take an extra tablet;
- If the vomiting happened after two hours of the additional tablet is not required;
- When the drug did not take place for any reason, drink immediately missed tablet. The next time you can take the pill at the usual time;
- During treatment, refrain from activities that require a speed of reaction and attention.